80 Technical and Vocational Scholarships for Marib and Shabwa
Academic Year 2014/2015
40 Scholarships for Marib & 40 for Shabwa
To further support Yemen in building its human resources, Yemen LNG Company is pleased to invite candidates from the Governorates of Marib and Shabwa to compete for 80 Scholarships in Vocational and Technical Training for the academic year 2014/2015.
Candidates successfully selected in a competitive basis will attend training programs during the academic years 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 in one of the following specializations:
- Land Surveying & Roads
- Hydraulic and Nomadic System /li>
- General Electricity
- House Wiring Electricity
- Industrial Electronic Control
- Oil Fields Facility Operations
- Computer Programing
- Furniture Carpentry
- Light Vehicles Mechanics
Interested candidates must:
- Be residents of Marib or Shabwa Governorates; (particularly districts along the pipeline for Shabwa candidates)
- Have completed high school in Marib and Shabwa Governorates in the academic year 2012/2013 or 2013/2014 with a grade average of more than 70%, science section.
- Have completed the Application Form
For more information, please contact the Scholarship Committee at the Education Office in Marib or the Undergraduate Support Project in Shabwa.
The application file should include:
- A copy of the ID card
- A copy of the high school certificate (for the academic year 2012/2013 or 2013/2014, with a grade average of more than 70%, science section).
- The Application form
Thursday, 24 July, 2014
How to Apply:
You can obtain the application form from the Education Office in Marib or the Undergraduate Support Project in Shabwa. The application form and the above documents should be submitted to the following addresses:
- The Education Office in Marib (for applicants in Marib)
- The Undergraduate Support Project in Attaq City, Shabwa (for applicants in Shabwa)
Processing the applications as well as the selection process will be managed by the Education Office of Marib and the Undergraduate Support Project in Shabwa. Scholarships will be awarded to both male and female candidates based on fair competition and qualification merits.