Join The Graduate Diploma of Petroleum Studies
Major in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
(Applications closed for 2012. Apply next year once announced)
Yemen LNG Company is pleased to invite candidates to apply to join the ‘Graduate Diploma of Petroleum Studies, Major in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)’.
Candidates successfully selected on a competitive basis by IFP Training will attend an intensive 40-week training program, which starts in September 2012 and will take place at the Yemen LNG School of Technology in Balhaf, Shabwa Governorate.
The training program includes classroom teaching, site training activities as well as an Internship.
This program is designed for junior as well as experienced engineers who intend to specialize in the LNG industry and also for engineers who are willing to develop their knowledge in the technical fields related to oil and gas in general.
At the end of the training program, successful candidates will be awarded a Graduate Diploma of Petroleum Studies, Major in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) from the prestigious IFP School, part of the French Petroleum Institute (IFP Energies Nouvelles).
Download the program outline (in PDF format)
Interested candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the Engineering disciplines related to the oil and gas industry with a grade average of 80% or higher
- Strong motivation
- Fluency in the English language
Applications should include:
- CV in English with emphasis on professional experience, if any
- Certified copy of the undergraduate degree (translated into English)
- Copy of the Academic Record obtained for the BSc degree (translated into English)
- Toefl score of 520 or equivalent
- Copy of national ID card
- Motivation letter in English
P.S: Only qualified candidates that have completed application requirements above will be contacted for testing and interviews.
“Female candidates encouraged to apply”