Yemen LNG Scholarships Program for Marib and Shabwa
80 Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2014/2015
40 Scholarships for Marib & 40 Scholarships for Shabwa
To further support Yemen in building its young human resources, Yemen LNG Company is pleased to invite candidates from the Governorates of Marib and Shabwa to apply to join the undergraduate scholarships in the following specialties:
- Medicine (all specializations and as per the requirements of both governorates)
- Engineering (all specializations and as per the requirements of both governorates)
Interested candidates must:
- Be residents of Marib or Shabwa governorates; (Especially the districts located along the pipeline, for applicants in Shabwa)
- Have completed high school during the academic years 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 with a grade average of 80% or more, science section
- Have a university admission
For further details, please contact the Education Offices in Marib and Shabwa.
The application file should include:
- A copy of the ID card
- A copy of the high school certificate, science section
- The Application form
How to Apply:
You can obtain the application form from the Education offices of Marib and Shabwa. The application form and the above documents should be submitted to the following addresses:
- The Education Office in Marib (for applicants in Marib)
- The Education Office in Shabwa (for applicants in Shabwa)
One week after the announcement of the Government universitiesí admission results.
Processing the applications as well as the selection process will be managed by the scholarship program offices in the governorates of Marib & Shabwa. Scholarships will be awarded based on merits, gender diversity and location of residence.